Our approach is always based on three principals:
- Create Real Business Value
- Win Win for Everyone
- Effective User Adoption
Create Real Business Value
” MicroSync solutions empower business to cut through the hype and create real business value for their clients”
Many service and solution providers tend to go straight to solution mode for a client. They may produce something that the clients wants, but if no-one in the business ends up using the solution, then the project has failed.
We find that if you don’t try to target creating real business value for an organisation, then even if the project ends up looking good, in the end people won’t adopt it and the project will ultimately fail.
Our goal is simple: to empower your organisation with effective solutions that create true business value.
Win Win for Everyone
“At MicroSync we believe that working with our IT & Digital Marketing Solutions is a win-win for everyone”
A win for IT, the business, Communications, suppliers, clients and more.
And we strive to ensure our clients do indeed win with thew solutions that we provide. We have seen many losses, some of them heavy, when clients undertake their own projects (with the best intentions) and do not succeed. This leads to loss of morale, loss of budget, and lack of faith in IT. In the end, no-one wins.
Our approach ensures that clients undertake IT & Digital Marketing projects for the right reasons. ‘To get people to visit the site’ isn’t a reason in itself. There must be business benefit – increasing revenue, increasing efficiencies, improving the culture, collaborating effectively and other factors need to be derived for the project to be a success.
We ensure your IT & Digital Marketing project is a win-win. Contact MicroSync today.
Effective User Adoption
“Effective user adoption is the absolute best predictor of the project being a success”
So what is effective user adoption and why is it so important, particularly with your IT and Digital Marketing Projects?
Basically, if you create a solution, and no-one uses it, you have spectacularly failed at effective user adoption. This happens all too often with IT & Digital Marketing projects.
Poor user adoption can be traced back to any one or a combination of these:
- Lack of training
- Lack of understanding of the benefits of the solution by the users
- Delivering what the project owners wanted rather than what the users needed
- Poor governance plan
- Lack of executive sponsorship
- Other options for users – they continue to do things the old way
- Poor IT & Digital Marketing strategy
- Misunderstanding by the project team of the project goodies that people really want
- Poor change management
- Implementing a project solution is often fraught with risks, and poor user adoption is clearly a major risk. If this is not addressed at the outset and considered throughout the project, then the project may well fail.
- How to succeed at user adoption
- Get executive sponsorship for your project
- Have clear goals as to how this project will make life easier for users
- Engage users from the outset, find out their pain points and try to address them with the project
- Identify cultural behaviours in your company and make sure they are included in your considerations
- Don’t roll out too much at once – or too little